Friday, January 19, 2007

25 week appointment

I had another doc appoitment today. Looks like baby Estelle is growing well and all her anatomy checks from the last ultrasound came out great. My placenta is no longer low-lying, so I may get to try for a normal birth afterall. So, all good news so far.

I asked about these Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having and she said not to worry unless they occured 4 times in an hour. As it is, they've been happening about 6 times a day. So there's nothing to worry about there either.

I'm up to 142 lbs now... an increase of 17 lbs total and my belly is measuring about 39 inches around. Here are some pictures I took last week:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRLIE....we are the same size lol- well circumference wise- not height lol... I measured just last night and was about 39 too---- and i looked up old stuff from blog archive and when i was about 6 months- which is about what you are I had gained 16 lbs--- this time is different, but at least I'm as round... neither of us are going through any basketball hoops lol

Anonymous said...

This is great-grandma Evelyn and Estelle's 2nd cousin Olivia saying "hi" from Michigan. Olivia, age 4, wanted to see the pictures you posted earlier and what a surprise we had today when we saw your latest additions! Olivia thinks Estelle is a pretty name. She will probably name her next doll Estelle. She is fascinated with babies. Hi this is Aunt Theresa we left you a voice mail the other day. I have a pink precious momoent clock if that would work in Estelle's room. I never used it because we ended up with a digital clock. It is really cute, but if it won't work that is fine just let us know. Hope you are doing well. Love You - Bye