Friday, October 13, 2006

Maternity

It is with much hesitancy that I now admit to having purchased a pair of maternity jeans yesterday. It seems WAY to early for me to be showing, and yet, in a hardly noticeable way, I am. I have always believed that girls who start "showing" in the first trimester are simply getting fat and should be disregarded as overly anxious moms-to-be who have been giving in to a few too many unhealthy cravings. However I have recently been proven wrong by my own body. Although I have not gained an ounce, there is a "bump" on my tummy that would suggest otherwise. I don't know how this has occured because usually getting fat involves gaining weight. However, in my case, it has not. My best guess is that my uterus has been stretching and moving a lot, and has somehow shifted and pushed things into different places.

No comments: