Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweet Success

Last night Estelle slept for a full 7 hours! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and it was 5:30 am! We'd gone to bed at 10:00 and Estelle finally fell asleep around 10:30. I still can't believe she slept that long without nursing. I have no idea if this is going to last or not, but I'll take it while I can. This was night five of the ban on nightime nursing. Hopefully she's realized that waking at night isn't worth it and she'll let me get my sleep at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many hours are you trying to get her to sleep straight? My doctor said breastfed babies are lucky to go six straight.

Heather said...

That's awesome, I know Truett did well once he realized he wasn't going to get anything if he woke up at night, they just are so darn smart! He was almost 3 months when he slept 8 hours and 9 hours between breastfeeding. He stopped breastfeeding at 4 months and was sleeping roughly 9.5 hours then. He sure loves his sleep!

I'd love to read more on little Estelle!