Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pelvic Pain

Yesterday I started feeling pain and pressure in my lower pelvic region. I'm not sure what exactly cuased it, but my vaginal area is still sore. I had two photo sessions yesterday, both of which involved a good amount of walking, and I kinda wonder if that's what brought this on. I had been mildy sore throughout the day but I was able to ignore it for the most part. Then, at the end of my second session, I had squated to take some pictures and when I got back up, it really hit me. I greatly appreciated the long drive home because it allowed me to sit and rest for a bit.

I'll deffinately be asking about this at my doc appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ECP??? Evil crotch pain? also known as round ligament pain? google it or look on webmd maybe that was it?