Wednesday, September 06, 2006

5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms

I'm worried. I'm 5 weeks, 2 days pregnant today and I don't have any symptoms to speak of. Nothing obvious at least. It's driving me crazy. My last two pregnancies both had symptoms, the most obvious being tender breasts. This time I don't even have that. I keep poking myself hoping to feel something. It's so irritating. Have my hCG levels gone down? Is this pregnancy in danger of becoming yet another loss?

I'm going in today for some bloodowork. I'm being tested for all sorts of blood clotting problems including:

ANA - Antinuclear Antibodies
ACA - Anti-Cardiolipin Antibodies
PTT - Partial Thromboplastin
Factor V Leiden
MTHFR - mild hyperhomocysteinemia
Protiens
Protien C
Anti ihimlen IV

I think I'm going to call the doc office and try to get an order for another beta while I'm at it. Then, if my levels are high I can relax, knowing that my lack of symptoms has nothing to do with my hormone levels. Sheesh. I'm a wreck.

No comments: