Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Cup Runneth Over

Last night after church, my dear husband took me bra shopping. For me, bra shopping is usually a very unpleasant experience. Unless you've been blessed miniscule breasts as I have, you can't imagine how difficult it is to find a bra that fits and is not laden with disney characters. It's humiliating when you find yourself shopping for bra's in the MaryKate and Ashley section at walmart. Not cool.

So, you can imagine my absolute glee when I found that the size A's were too small. For a girl who usually has to hunt for the "nearly A's" this was quite a shock. Fortunately my husband had suggested I take a couple size B's just in case. To my utter amazement, the size B fit. Not only did it fit, but it fit comfortably and there were no huge gap's between my breast and the cup. Instead, I found that it fit rather nicely. Not to tight, nor too loose. I was elated.

Today, I am joyfully wearing my new SIZE B cup bra. What a happy day it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll save money buying those bra extenders- they are only like two dollars if that even maybe less than a buck at motherhood- and they add on like three extra latches-- also remember that when the milk comes in you go dolly parton! So you'll need extra room- I'm still going to have to figure out a way to keep wearing my bra this time though because they have you strip to wear that gown thing- but once they hooked me up on the iv i couldn't get a bra over that-- hmmm